Outlook Email Error (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) is one of the most popular Outlook error faced by the users. So we are going to share the reason and solution to solve [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] error.
Microsoft Outlook is a part of the Microsoft Office suite that functions as a personal information manager software system. In layman’s language, It helps us in the organization, task and contact managing, and calendaring. MS Outlook is one of the most widely used applications best known for sending and receiving email.
But with great technological advances comes their kinks or bugs. The Microsoft Outlook error message occurs when the Outlook email client program is corrupted. When using the mailbox account, you can experience a variety of MS Outlook error codes and issues.
(pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) is an MS outlook flaw. It is an error code that sometimes occurs when a user is working on outlook. If a user encounters this error code at some point in time, it means that MS Outlook isn’t working properly.
What is (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) ?
When you use Microsoft Outlook Application for Email, you will sometimes face some errors like (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) and many more error codes. These errors are the result of some unwanted change in the application or your system settings. It would be best if you fix these errors as soon as possible to run Outlook email effectively.
There are some simple and easy methods mentioned in this article to resolve this error. You can follow the steps and get rid of this problem. Please read this article till the end to get complete information.
Reason behind (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) Error
- When you use MS Viewpoint with multiple viewpoint accounts, it causes MS Viewpoint to break down, resulting in this Error.
- A messed-up application record may be the source of this error. Make an effort to use an official and effective version of Outlook.
- This (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error may be caused by store records in the Microsoft application.
- The error code is sometimes caused by a broken viewpoint variant. This Outlook error code can be caused by incorrect record reconciliation.
Solutions to Solve (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error code
There are a total of six techniques that can help you resolve the Microsoft Outlook (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) application error code issue.
Try disabling your antivirus software
Sometimes the antivirus software installed in your system can interfere with the working of Microsoft Outlook. You can try disabling the antivirus software with the following steps:
- Go to control panel
- Click on update and security followed by windows security.
- There is an option called virus and threat protection.
- Click on manage settings
- Disable the real protection.
Reviewing viewpoint settings
- Open MS OUTLOOK
- Select properties on that profile that shows this error (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) code
- Snap More Settings, select the Outgoing Server tab, and guarantee that the Outgoing Server Authentication is on.
- In the advanced tab, make sure the SMTP and POP settings in the Advanced tab are the same as the email service provider.
- Click ok.
The (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error code may be caused by any duplicate Microsoft Outlook account. As a result, you’ll have to look for and delete copies of documents.
Uninstall and reinstall
Sometimes the (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error gets fixed after uninstalling the application and then again reinstalling it.
Windows repair tool
After finding the edit and repair option in the control panel follow the Wizard in the following window to encase the maintenance device consequently fix the (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) Error. Windows repair tool can prove to be useful in fixing the error.
- Changing the server port number.
- Open MS Outlook on your device.
- In the settings tab, after selecting the account go to the file option.
- Select and delete the emails that are causing the blunder
- Go to the advanced tab and alter the server port number from 465 to 587.
After finding the advanced tab in the MS Outlook application you can try altering the SMTP port number from 465 to 587. Don’t forget to click ok to save the changed settings.
For troubleshooting error code (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) or [pii_email_7aa1063d0d4a455b59e4] Error if the above-mentioned solutions are not working for you and you cannot get things right then seek professional help, and contact a Microsoft delegate to settle the error code for you.
We hope after reading this article, you will be able to solve error codes like [pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde] or [pii_email_ec4f22c28919a953e74e] and more error like these. Please let us know if you still have any questions regarding these Microsoft Outlook Error Codes. At The Tech Diary, we are always looking forward to helping our readers.
We have also covered other Outlook error solutions on our websites like atube catcher error code solution or spectrum cable box error codes and solutions. You may like to read them. Keep Visiting us for more tech news and solution.
Frequently Asked Questions( FAQ):
Q1. What is (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) Email Error in Outlook?
Ans: (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error code is a microsoft outlook email error code occurs due to application technical glitch or laptop/desktop setting misconfiguration.
Q 2. Best and Easy way to fix (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error?
Ans: We at The Tech Diary recommend using the first Auto Repair Tool; if the problem is still there, then use three other methods mentioned in this article.
Q 3. Is this (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error caused by malwares?
Ans: No, it is not caused by any malware or viruses, this error is a simple technical error caused by a system setting issue or application misconfiguration, etc.
Q 4. What does PII mean in (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error code?
Ans: PII means Personally Identifiable Information in the (pii_email_a5e6d5396b5a104efdde) error code. It means every error has its Identifiable Information so that one can solve this issue without any confusion.